Company Profile - Lettings Negotiator
This well-established, family run company have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator tor to join their successful and knowledgeable team. The company pride themselves on offering a unique and personalised service to their customers, offering tailored advice and guidance to assist in their purchase making decisions.
Job Description - Lettings Negotiator
Your main duties will include;
- Management of a designated residential property portfolio of approx. 65 properties
- Providing solutions to tenancy issues, delivering an excellent standard of customer service
- Dealing with property maintenance issues and reports
- Arranging pre and post tenancy works and works resulting from inspection
- Maintaining accurate case history logs and diaries
- Updating of individual case files
- Adhering to contractual law and strict terms and conditions
- To follow ARLA guidelines in the course of day to day duties
- Liaising with colleagues, customers and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the portfolio
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
Required Skills - Lettings Negotiator
- Experienced Lettings Negotiator
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- It is essential that you hold a full UK Driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
Benefits - Lettings Negotiator
- £25,000 - £26,000 with opportunities to potentially earn bonus in the future
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Paid parking
- Full-time, permanent position
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm, to include working Saturdays on a rota basis between 9am-4pm
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Communication Skills
- Property Maintenance
- New Opportunities