Our client is a well known and successful Estate Agent currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their branch in Hampshire. It is a great opportunity if you are looking to join an experienced team and expand your current skills. With an outstanding portfolio of properties to manage, you must be able to work in a fast paced environment and with high volume.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will provide a high level of customer service and build relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors.
The ideal Lettings Negotiator will:
- Have previous experience in lettings or a role with transferable skills
- Be a positive person who can deal with high volume
- Be able to communicate well and provide outstanding customer service
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Great organisation skills
Your daily duties could include:
- Dealing with day to day general enquiries face to face / telephone and administration
- Dealing with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Meet and exceed targets
- To work with the Lettings manager on increasing business and identifying potential business
- Completion of all appropriate section of checklists in full and on time
- Registering applicants
- Organising, booking and confirming viewings and valuations
- Proactively manage own portfolio
You do not need a driving license for this position.
If you do not have experience but feel you have relatable skills please apply.
Salary: Negotiable basic salary + commission.
Hours: Full time - Saturday on a rota basis
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job