My Client, a well-established Estate Agency, are built on unrivalled enthusiasm, passion and a willingness to assist all their clients with their property requirements. With offices in Surbiton, Tolworth and New Malden and are part of is a network of 800 offices nationwide. They are always striving to stay ahead of the competition at all times and are now looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team in New Malden!
Your day will be very varied and will contain:
- Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken
- Visit and talk to the sellers about their property and its special features
- Estimate the value of the property
- Market and promote properties for sale
- Represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents
- Advise clients and help buyers decide what they want to buy
- Make sure that the price agreed is acceptable to both buyer and seller
- Keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car.
This role will include a basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 and an on target earnings figure of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance in the first year. A petrol allowance will also be provided.
You will work 5 days a week which includes every Saturday, with 1 rota day off in the week.