Lettings Negotiator - Islington
£15k - £40k plus OTE
Our Client is seeking a full time Lettings Negotiator for their Islington office. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner, be well presented, highly organised and flexible in their working approach.
- To provide an effective, efficient and customer focused service to tenants, landlords and contractors
- You will be expected to push the business whilst maintaining the current portfolio
- Arrange, undertake and convert viewings into offers
- Build & maintain excellent relationships with landlords
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Experience in rental valuations
- Very strong planning, administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in this Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job