Lettings Negotiator - Islington
Our client is an established Estate and Lettings agency based in N1. They are looking for a highly motivated and Lettings Negotiator with a minimum of 12 months experience within the industry. Must have a clean drivers’ license, a professional appearance and the ability to communicate well at all levels.
Duties for this role are outlined below:
- Promptly respond to incoming phone/email enquiries from potential buyers, sellers, tenants and Landlords
- Record & maintain full record of applicants, vendors and properties on the company database
- Record all viewings, offers, sales agreed and exchanges on the company database
- Record all appointments in the company diary
- Call applicants regularly and keep databases updated
- Arrange viewings and accompany Applicants to view properties
- Provide Landlords with details of our terms of business and their obligations
- Liase with Landlords to ensure rented properties are ready for occupation, prior to move-in
- Advise Tenants of our terms of business and requirements prior to taking a property from us
- Progress sales & Lettings to completion, liasing with the Property Administrator and Property Manager as required
- Upload properties to the internet
- Complete paperwork as required, to facilitate the above.
- Promote company brand to gain further instructions
- Manage own workload and effectively make the best use of time to maximize sales
- Weekly canvassing
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9.30am - 2.30pm (if worked, a time off during the week)
If you are interested in this Sales and Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents