| Lettings Negotiator | Derby | £15,000 - £17,000 Basic, £18,000 - £22,000 OTE |
A fantastic opportunity has come available for my clients growing independent estate agency in Derby. A full-time Lettings Negotiator is required for a permanent role to work within a long established property management company. Immediate start available.
The ideal candidate needs to have previous experience in property management area and preferably have local knowledge of Derby area.
- To negotiate lets on properties, meeting targets set and ensuring to follow correct procedure.
- To assist in building up the business and generating leads, proving excellent customer service at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting prospective tenants.
- Meeting and greeting prospective landlords
- Liaising with telephone/email enquiries.
- Updating properties internal and external displays websites.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings and provide information of terms of our services.
- Carrying out regular periodic inspections.
- General Admin Duties
- Hitting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- You will be required to negotiate offers and agree a let with the tenant
- Dealing with all customer enquires
- To Book in valuations, viewings, and inspections
- To produce and change regularly window displays, keeping it accurate
- Dealing with referrals from external media sites
- To ensure all landlords and vendors have been sent, completed and returned their terms of agency.
- To ensure all properties have a valid EPC
- To carry out tenant sign-ups, taking admin fees and issuing receipts, ensuring correct procedure is followed
- Carry out reference checks
- To follow up viewings for feedback and pass onto the landlord
- To take inventory referrals, passing onto the manager
- To type valuation letters to landlords
- To match tenants to properties and arrange viewings
- Update and input property information to systems and media sites
- To carry out final property and updating appropriate systems/managers
- Carry out routine visits on rental properties
Skills, Knowledge & Qualities required:
- To have at least 1 years experience in a similar role
- Must be fully conversant with Sage, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Reliable and trustworthy and understands the importance of confidentiality and the handling of sensitive data
- IT literate
- The ability to work to strict deadlines/targets.
- Confident communicator, with a strong and effective telephone manner
- Able to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence,
- You will be well presented and professional at all times
In return for this position, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £15,000 - £17,000 with an OTE of £18,000 - £22,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents