| Estate Agency Lettings Negotiator | Coventry | £14,000 - £16,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this international award winning estate agency to work in their Coventryoffice.
The successful candidate can expect training and development with clear career progression and should be impeccably presented, possessing a natural interest in the property market.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be responsible for managing a database of tenants, arranging and attending viewings, negotiating offers and terms as well as providing feedback and assisting with move-ins.
To succeed as a Lettings Negotiator, you will need to possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a targeted, sales environment is preferred but not essential.
- A proven track record with customer service/sales and working with targets.
- You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities
- Be able to negotiate between landlord and tenant and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Work alongside shareholders in the business and recognise opportunities for third party sales.
- An excellent work ethic
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous - not essential
- A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
In return for this vacancy my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £14,000 - £16,000 with an OTE of £25,000+ per annum.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job