Are you looking for a career with guaranteed progression?
A great commission structure?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we have a PERFECT role for you.
We are searching for an experienced lettings negotiator to work for a Residential Sales and Lettings Estate Agent based in the Heart of Manchester.
As a lettings’ negotiator, responsibilities will include:
- Following up on warm leads- (Tenant and Landlord)
- Registering candidates
- Arranging/attending viewings
- Negotiating Lets
- Advertising current properties online and window displays
Ideally, all candidates will have the following:
- Full UK driving license
- Minimum of 1 years’ lettings/sales experience
- Able to work under pressure/ to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A real hunger for earning money
- 2 minutes away from the train station
What we offer in return:
- Full time, Permanent role -Competitive Basic Salary
- Huge commission opportunities
- Use of company vehicles
- Smart, Modern office
- 28 days Holiday
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30-17:30 (2 Saturdays on average per month with a day off in the week)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'