Lettings Negotiator - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly-respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
Due to the company's continual growth, our client is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Amersham. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in lettings, be target-driven and able to demonstrate an understanding of letting procedures and legislation.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Have 1-2 years’ previous experience working in residential lettings
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Have the drive to achieve their goals and targets with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Experience dealing with market appraisals would be an advantage
- Have the confidence to communicate at all levels
- A mature and professional manner
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
In return, you will receive both internal and external training that will support you in your development as well as a competitive salary which will equate to a £30,000 package. The company will also provide a car allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"