My client is an award winning independent agency based in the heart of West Hampstead.
As a move in specialist in the Lettings department you will look after the final reference checks, prepare the contracts, review the financials, arrange utilities and inventory, and handle any questions or queries to make moving in a breeze.
To excel in this role you will love:
• Working with people
• Making dreams happen
• Working in a fast-paced environment
• Triple checking all the paperwork to make everything a breeze
• A great eye for detail And you will demonstrate a helping nature, anticipating the future and delivering in the present.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Organised and able to work within strict deadlines.
• Previous experience within the property industry.
• Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation.
• Ideally the candidate will have passed their ARLA exams. If this is not the case, ARLA training will be given.
• Familiarity with RPS software.
• Lives within a 45-minute commute of West Hampstead.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'