Lettings Manager - £25,000 - £30,000 OTE £45,000 to £60,000 (dependent on experience) plus car allowance
Our client, a successful Estate Agency founded in 1994 who pride themselves not only their service to customers but also the development and support of their staff, are looking to hire an experienced Lettings Manager to build on their success and oversee the department.
You will need to be an experienced Lettings Manager with a successful track record in the Lettings industry. You will be ambitious and hungry for success, driven to meet Targets set, with elevated levels of customer service to not only maintain the existing Client base, but develop new business in the area.
- Currently running a Lettings Branch with at least 2 years residential experience in Lettings.
- A proven track record in driving business levels forward, canvassing, valuing and letting properties and generating new business.
- Able to lead motivate, manage and lead by example.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard to achieve results.
- Motivational and enthusiastic.
A great incentive package is on offer to the right candidate with a realistic year one OTE £50,000 - £60,000 plus a generous company car allowance.
If you are looking to join a quality independent brand that truly promotes within, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'