LETTINGS MANAGER- The company is a busy family run company based in Exeter and they are looking for a Lettings Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and relevant industry experience and will be responsible for gaining new clients and promoting the name of the company. This is a great opportunity for, articulate, hardworking and well-presented individual, with great leadership skills.
As part of your daily job you will be exposed to all facets of property management:
- Dealing with clients and tenants/handling their enquiries, liaising with letting agents
- Carrying out property inspections, monitoring statutory safety installations and certification, organising routine repairs and maintenance
- Dealing with current and new landlords, carrying out landlord appointments
- Tenancy administration: complying with lettings procedures and relevant legislation
- General Admin: filing, drawing up reports, updating the system
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the office at all times
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate:
- A stable career history with at least 2-3 years of experience in property management or lettings management.
- Good good basic understanding of current UK law as relating to property.
- Genuine interest to work within the property industry.
ARLA, NFoPP Qualifications would be an advantage.
Mon - Fri, 9am-5.30p
Saturday on a rota basis, 1 in 4, 9am-2pm
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job