Revive Recruitment, Chester are supporting an expanding and respected business within the property sector with their permanent recruitment of Lettings Administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a developing and growing business and to work within a fast-paced and fun environment:
POSITION: Lettings Administrator
SALARY: £18,000 per annum
LOCATION: Chester City Centre
HOURS: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays 9.00am - 3.00pm
Lettings administrator required for a busy lettings office in Chester City centre. You will be providing support predominantly to the Student lettings manager and the lettings department in general. Lettings experience would be an advantage but is not essential. Good organisational and communication skills essential. In summary, the role will involve:
- Letting rooms in houseshares, predominantly to students
- Arranging and conducting viewings, ensuring a compatible group of people are matched up in each house
- Taking payments and obtaining details from the applicants
- Entering details on to the computer system accurately
- Creating tenancy agreements, arranging for them to be signed and rent and deposits are paid.
- Arranging move-in dates.
- Arranging the cleaning and any repairs before move-in
- Inspecting the properties throughout the tenancy, advising the tenants on how to look after the property and reporting any issues to the landlord
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of telephone and email communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Motivated and organised.
- A great team player.
- A desire to show initiative.
- Full UK driving license.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Lettings experience.
Benefits offered by our Client:
- Use of company car.
- 22 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Kitchen facilities.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the Chester Business Park, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
KEYWORDS: "lettings" "property" "account management" "customer service"
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'