Our successful, industry leading estate agency client is looking for a permanent Lettings Administrator/ Progressor to join their friendly, hardworking and committed team in Quedgeley.
The ideal candidate will have a proven administration background to carry out lettings applications, sign ups and progression as well as assisting the Property Management Department in general duties.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and leading Estate Agent.
- Processing applications for properties, ensuring all aspects are compliant and the property is ready for tenants to take up occupation.
- General administrative duties.
- Producing all new tenancy agreements in line with Company’s standard of quality.
- Managing any changes or updates to the terms of the tenancy.
- Arranging and producing inventories prior to start of tenancy.
- New tenant administration, including processing of tenant’s application forms.
- Receive calls from tenants reporting maintenance queries.
- Written communication to Landlords concerning maintenance required and action taken as per their terms of business.
- Book & complete management visits.
- Email management visits reports to Landlords.
- View properties as and when required as maintenance queries are raised.
- Manage key list - chasing keys from contractors/tenants/Landlords as required.
- Management of Properties day to day including utilities and issues raised by tenants/landlords.
- Ensuring the correct number of keys are available for new tenants, and getting keys cut where applicable.
- Well presented, friendly and approachable.
- Previous lettings experience is preferred but not essential.
- Good administration skills.
- Can work with all types of people.
- Organised, reliable and proactive.
- Must have a driving licence and own car.
Hours - Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm and 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings 9am-1pm.
Salary - £18000- £20000 DOE
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'