Lettings Admin - Ipswich
Our client, is looking to recruit an organised and self-motivated Lettings Admin. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established estate agent in Ipswich.
As a Lettings Admin you provide the Lettings team with pre-tenancy administrative support.
- Chase documents for move in and prepare move in documentation
- Arrange tenancy agreements
- Progress a let once the deal has been done
- Send out landlord/tenant confirmation emails
- Add tenancy information onto the inhouse software package
- Update landlord and tenant on referencing progress to keep up service levels
- Request move in monies
- Liaise with tenancy management
- Send out letters
- Assist with the phones
- Great telephone manner
- Well-presented and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and time management
Salary/ Package: Up to £19,000 per annum+ Comission
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'