Our client, a multi disciplined Law firm with a national presence are looking for an experienced Fee Earner to join their expanding Training and Development Academy based in Liverpool
The role is predominantly focused on mentoring and coaching new starters and experienced claims handlers within the business.
You will provide support to new starters throughout their induction training together with continued support when required once they move into their department. Support will also be provided for existing fee earners within the business.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels. Good presentation skills will also be beneficial. You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with proven ability to prioritise and plan, and be able to thrive in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Share technical expertise, knowledge and understanding with learners in order to help to develop their self-confidence.
- Oversee and supervise learners in order to effectively obtain sign off in line with technical and behavioural competencies of the business.
- Share effective and efficient techniques.
- Act as a counsellor in decision making.
- Facilitate career development through guidance and advice and act as a role model for the learner by sharing and reinforcing the company's ethos and values.
- Provide monthly reports to the Group Head of Training and Development.
- Involved in delivering and co-ordinating the implementation of the company’s learning and development strategy in line with business needs.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Keep up to date with all relevant case law by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Champion the implementation of learning and development and the creation of a learning culture within the business
Requirements for Legal Tutor role:
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems.
- Attention to detail when updating notes onto database.
- Ability to work as an expert advisor to non-educational peers and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; capable presenter.
- Achieve results by simultaneously challenging and supporting.
- Takes responsibility for the performance and wellbeing of other people.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of staff, council and other stakeholders.
- Provides positive feedback to individuals and acknowledges efforts
- Clearly communicates business goals and objectives.
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters emails and telephone calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor.
- Desirable: from a legal background
- Strong IT skills and time management are essential.
- Experience of working in a deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of the industry advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company at an exciting time of growth.
If you are interested in hearing more then please apply for this role today. If you do not hear back within 2 working days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
You may also know this role as Legal Tutor | Legal Trainer | Legal Mentor | Legal Tutor
- Experienced Trainer
- Legal Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'