Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, one of the country's leading Legal Practices, a firm with a first-class reputation, award winning and ranked highly in the UK Legal 500. Our client invest in the best talent and technology and are at an incredibly exciting time within the business! Offering very attractive benefits, excellent working conditions and a dynamic and high performing company culture, this opportunity is certainly one not to be missed!
You will provide fee earners with high levels of administrative and the enhanced support they need to allow them to maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee earning, management and development tasks.
- Diary management including the arrangement of meetings, travel, calls and lunches and effectively liaising with internal and external attendees.
- To build relationships with clients and internal contacts on behalf of the team.
- Regular client interaction via email, letter and telephone.
- Regular assistance with meeting preparation on behalf of fee earners, including document location and drafting.
- Support fee earners in BD activities including involvement in the preparation of pitches and presentations.
- Managing incoming post, emails and phone calls in the fee earners absence.
- Maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firms client relationship management system.
- Produce and maintain excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Produce standard financial reports, expenses, residual balances and help with the maintenance of financial dashboards.
- Arrange team social events.
- Travel between office locations as and when required to meet the needs of the business.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential.
- IT competence and knowledge of big hand and Peppermint would be desirable though not essential.
- Have a high level of confidentiality
- Proven experience of working as part of a team and dealing with clients and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; professional telephone manner Pro-active and tenacious.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
For a confidential discussion, contact us, or apply today!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy.
- Professional Services
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'