Join a highly regarded UK Law firm, recognised for excellence in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence by Legal 500. The firm are seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their team, handling diverse responsibilities, including bundle preparation, audiotyping, diary management, client calls, meeting coordination, filing and all secretarial duties.
- Legal secretary experience is essential.
- Strong secretarial skills, excellent grammar and spelling, exceptional audio typing skills, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with Proclaim case management and digital dictation .
- Training provided for those new to Personal Injury.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Hybrid working model after probation (3/2 office/home pattern).
- Birthday day off after two years of service.
- Additional benefits: holiday buyback, death in service, free fruit, Employee Assistance Programme, paid social events, and more.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'