Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a role with more responsibility?
Sacco Mann are working with a top 500 Law Firm who are looking for a Legal Secretary/PA to join their Restructuring/Corporate Recovery team in Manchester.
You will be required to support Senior Fee Earners up to Partner level providing PA and Secretarial support.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary Management, arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Typing and drafting correspondence/Amending correspondence
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Liaising with clients
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Preparing court bundles
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration ie. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
If you are a Legal Secretary/PA or have the required experience and would like to apply for this role, please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have, please visit our website or contact one of our consultants directly.
- North West
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job