A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Secretary to join a leading law firm in Newcastle.
Working in the Matrimonial Department, this is a permanent position offering a generous annual salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Prioritise managers workload on an ongoing basis
- Maintain diaries/be aware of day to day commitments
- Prepare inward and outward post
- Alert and agree any changes in circumstance and priority with regard to workload
- Liaise with clients and take instructions under the supervision of and as directed by manager
- Produce and assist in the completion of monthly bills
- Use precedents as directed and delegated by fee earners to prepare and draft documents as directed and supervised by manager
- Be fully conversant with all the Microsoft packages to an advanced level
- Be proficient in document preparation including house style, schedule levels, stripping out and re-formatting documents, table of contents, formulas, track changes, document comparison packages.
- Facilitating/organising room bookings, accommodation and travel tickets
- Organising telephone and video conferences
- Screen and prioritise calls
- Provide a fast and accurate typed material (Copy and Audio)
- Devise letters and documents
- Opening of files in a timely manner ensuring all relevant money laundering documentation is completed to comply.
Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays rising to 27 with service and a flexible benefits scheme.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Working hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary £20,865 - £22,256
- Secretarial Support