They are now seeking a Permanent Legal Secretary to join the real estate team.
Salary up to £21k plus excellent benefits.
Duties of the role will include:
• To carry out secretarial and administrative tasks.
• Digital dictation (audio typing), including preparing and amending documents.
• Creating/amending documents. Documents will include leases, licenses, contracts, transfers etc.
• Dealing with clients by phone, taking messages, answering queries and general calls.
• Filing, electronic filing and general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying.
• Assisting the segment Team/Group with overflow typing.
• Managing diary appointments and making arrangements for meetings.
Ideally you will have:
• Legal secretarial experience is essential and real estate experience would be an advantage.
• Strong IT systems skills are required with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience of Outlook for Emails and Diary Management.
• Experience of Laserforms and Workshare would be an advantage.
• Ideally we are looking for previous experience of document management systems although training will be given in Interwoven if it has not been used before.
• Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential.
• Accuracy, attention to detail, sound organisational skills and flexibility are also required along with previous secretarial experience in a legal environment.
• Candidates should ideally be experienced with Copy & Audio typing (digital dictation)- 65wpm/90%+ accuracy.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job