Legal Recruitment Consultant
The opportunity for an experienced Legal Recruitment Consultant to join a boutique agency has recently become available. The business is a multi-award-winning agency, awards include: 'Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency to Work For’.
As a business with an excellent reputation with the leading UK and US law firms, they assist law firms in the UK, US and internationally to fill roles.
As an employee for my client you would be entitled to the following:
- Team Social Events
- Uncapped commission structure
- Highly professional working environment
- Employee Awards
- Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- Birthday & Anniversary Duvet Day Token
- Michelin Star Lunch Club
- Personal Development Plan
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- On-site café
- On-site hair and beauty salon
- Paid sabbatical after 4 years of service
And much, much more.
Who you are
- You are an experienced and successful legal recruiter with the ability to demonstrate client and candidate retention as well as consistent billings.
- You have proven relationship building and market knowledge within the sector.
- Experience recruiting Associate and/or Partners into Private Practice.
- You are driven and self-motivated with the ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Bring on new business and nurture client relationships.
- Liaise between the client and candidate to ensure A) The clients brief is fulfilled and B) The candidate is in a position to move and/or is interested in the role.
Interested in finding out more? Apply now.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing experienced consultants into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for recruitment consultants, with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to further your career in the world of recruitment, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 45,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you - giving you the best chance to secure a recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Recruitment consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managerial Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Associate Director, Recruitment Director, Recruitment Managing director, Recruitment Partner, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment Manager and Business Development Manager.
We only place experienced consultants into specialist Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'