An international organisation in the Financial Services sector is seeking an experienced Legal Manager. The relatively young company has expanded exponentially over the past decade and is now a well-established market leader with more than 30 offices world-wide.
This international presence empowers employees to advance their career in a tight-nit but wide reaching network; providing them with endless possibilities for career progression. The organisation offers a progressive and exciting work environment where employees are truly valued and rewarded with a generous benefits and an unrivaled bonus scheme.
- Support the in-house legal department by providing legal advice pertaining to both the UK and International offices.
- Ensure that the legal department operates within the company's policies and standards.
- Assist in the resolution of legal complaints.
- Provide advice on contract, corporate and commercial law.
- Draft and update legal documentation.
- Provide advice on the management of legal risk and client transactions.
- Provide corporate support.
- At least 3 years relevant post-qualified experience.
- Strong academics and professional experience within a leading London firm.
- Strong understanding of of legal risk and corporate and commercial law.
- Excellent interpersonal and literacy skills.
- Strong analytic, logic and reasoning skills with the ability to present views clearly.
- Willingness to adapt and grow with the business long-term.
- Proficiency in French and experience in an in-house position are both beneficial.
- Salary of £70,000-£80,000 depending on experience.
- Significant bonus.
- Great benefits package including healthcare, pension, travel and childcare.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.