Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, recruiting for a Legal Executive for a leading Legal Practice based in Sittingbourne. Offering very attractive benefits, excellent working conditions and a dynamic and high performing company culture, this opportunity is certainly one not to be missed!
Hybrid working available!!
Being a litigation solicitor or legal executive with 3-5 yrs pqe you will have demonstrable skills in case and client management, be sufficiently confident to work autonomously with minimal supervision but also part of a team as well as being willing and able to pick up files where others have left off.
- With a varied commercial and civil litigation case load from letters before action and drafting advice and opinions
- Issuing claims, petitions and applications to trials, interlocutory hearings, Judgments and enforcement, appearing in Adjudications, Tribunals, County and High Court, in a growing and vibrant business
- You will have a desire to extend your existing knowledge, adapt to new and sometimes challenging situations and demonstrate a dynamic approach to problem solving.
- You will have the ability to meet short deadlines, work under pressure and self manage diaries and important dates.
- Whilst some administrative support will be provided, self sufficiency is important as is an ability to undertake research, find precedents, forms and documents as well as draft from scratch.
- An interest in business development and networking skills an advantage; coming with a following would also be advantageous.
For a confidential discussion, contact us, or apply today!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy
- Business Development
- Debt Consolidation
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'