LEGAL ASSISTANT opportunity dealing with volume conveyancing for financial institutions within a leading, top tier real estate practice in CARDIFF. A superb opportunity to work alongside leading real etsate practitioners within a dynamic, supportive, professional Firm.
- At least LPC qualified with knowledge of Land Law.
- Conveyancing experience is hughly desirable.
- Able to handle a caseload efficiently.
- Knowledge of case management systems would be ideal.
- Excellent quality of service delivered at all times.
- Effective communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team and demonstrate initiative.
- Target driven,
This is a superb opportunity to progress your conveyancing or Legal Assistant career within a leading law firm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'