Legal Administrator / Burgess Hill / Legal
A growing organisation, well positioned in the Burgess Hill area are seeking a Legal Administrator on a permanent basis.
As Legal Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with Wills, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Handling all aspects of our private clients needs, from ensuring we have the most up-to-date Will on file.
- Liaising with our panel firms regarding a clients exacting requirements, to dealing with probate.
Our client is seeking candidates who can demonstrate strong previous all round legal admin background but useful is:
- Background in Wills, LPA's and Probate
- Legal qualifications
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
£23-25,000 DOE + benefits