Title – Lecturer in Sport
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great College on an exciting new role in the Manchester area.
Starting from December, the College are looking for an outstanding Sport Lecturer to join them on a Temporary/Long Term Basis.
• Was founded in 1893
• £22 Million spent on the Campus in the last 2 years
• 500 full time and part time courses
• Over 10,000 Students
• Lecturing in A level and BTEC Sport
• Working on a full time/Part Time temporary basis
• Working with students 16+ Years
• Using positive and effective behaviour management strategies
• Using effective communication skills on a daily basis
What you will need:
• A recognised teaching qualification
• Ability to deliver BTEC 1,2,3 Sports and A level
• To hold relevant qualifications Sport
• To be passionate, committed, enthusiastic about the subject
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business