Learning Trainer/Assessors in Construction & Engineering Trades
Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: £25,704- £28,929 per annum
Job Reference: SC726062
Our client is the largest General Further Education provider in Essex, who focus on bespoke industry training covering key industry apprenticeships (up to 1500 at a time) including Wood and Property Maintenance, Plumbing, Fabrication and Welding and Motor Vehicle service Repair.
They are looking for trainers/assessors in this area to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of all aspects of allocated work based / apprenticeship candidates, including the carrying out of assessments and the undertaking of pastoral care. They have a network of delivery locations and boast some of the best facilities in the country for Motor vehicle, engineering and Construction skills.
Our client has a clear dedication to meeting employer needs through the development of these apprenticeship programs, and the successful candidate will be expected to liaise with employers, external verifiers and staff to maximise framework completions.
The main tasks of this role include but are not limited to;
- To train candidates both in the college and in the workplace towards agreed qualifications
- To recruit and assess new candidates suitable for work based learning programmes in accordance to targets
- To complete health and safety assessments of employers premises in accordance to framework requirements
- To, at all times, maintain high expectations of learners work, commitment, and behaviour, taking action to ensure the highest of standards are met and to monitor candidates progress, including carrying out regular (12 week) progression reviews and target setting
- To complete appropriate awarding body / funding body documentation and ensure compliance of required procedures
- To keep and maintain accurate records and documentation
- To attend regular programme meetings and briefing sessions in line with curriculum policies
- To liaise with the colleges work based learning and widening participation centres ensuring compliance with college wide systems and procedures
- To continuously evaluate and improve the quality of learning and teaching within your work utilising and engaging with the college's development and observation programmes
- To assist in the promotion and marketing of programmes within your team and centre of study
You will be expected to actively promote and apply the college's equality and diversity policy at all times and undertake such other duties as may be required by or on behalf of our client provided that they are consistent with the nature of the post.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply now we are waiting to hear from you.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Samantha Clark at Adore Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job