Location: Romford, Essex
Pay rate: £11.27
Hours: (18hrs – 24hrs) Wed, Thur, Fri: 8.30am – 3pm
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding to join them on a temporary basis.
· Received an ‘Good’ grade from Ofsted in 2013
· Offers industry standard facilities that are among the best in London
· Outstanding leadership and management
· You will be supporting two students who have different requirements in varying subjects
· You will be working with students aged between 14-19
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
- Previous expereience working with learners in this age group in an FE environment
· Experience working with students with learning difficulties
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job