You exciting new role is just around the corner!!
Our REED Further Education division branch are currently working with a number of colleges in the South East who are always recruiting for fantastic Learning Support Assistant/Learning Mentors in the Further Education sector. Due to the current Coronavirus situation we are operating a fast track registration process.
Reed FE are always recruiting for in the following areas:
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities
- British Sign Language
- Challenging Behaviour
- Complex Needs
- Mental Health
- Personal Care
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Team Teach
- To help prepare, monitor and maintain a safe and secure learning environment in line with the teacher’s lesson plans
- Experience with providing educational or personal care support to individuals with learning disabilities
- Support students with SMART targets and review this throughout the year
-You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress
-Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs
-You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
- GCSE Maths and English A*- C grade
- Experience working with students who have Special Educational Needs (SEN) and challenging behaviour
-Excellent organisation, administration, and IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, motivate and support mixed ability learners
- Good behaviour management techniques
Please apply with your up to date CV.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
- Learning Disabilities
- Special Education
- Special Needs
- Learning Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'