The SEND Learning Support Assistant will have experience working with primary aged students with additional needs, specifically SEMH. Experience working within behaviour roles or with challenging pupils will also be advantageous. The successful SEND Learning Support Assistant will also be confident when working both 1-1 as well as within small groups under the direction of the main lead teacher.
- This school is judged to be Outstanding by Ofsted, with the attainment and progress for the pupils across the school being within the top 2% nationally.
- The school has a bespoke curriculum which delivers the national curriculum in a creative and inspiring way.
- The school regularly engage children in a range of activities that enable them to develop their knowledge and skills to equip them for life beyond school.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated SEND Learning Support Assistant to join a supportive school on a long term basis. The successful SEND Learning Support Assistant will work Monday - Friday and will need to be committed to the role as consistency and reliability is key. Part time options may be available for the right person, depending on experience.
The SEND Learning Support Assistant will have:
- A current DBS on the update service
- Experience working in UK primary schools
- SEND experience supporting SEMH / Challenging behaviour
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be looking for longevity in a role - consistency is key.
- Be approachable and hands on
- Be flexible with the needs of the school
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 references to cover the last 2 years
- We pay the best rates!
- PAYE/Umbrella/LTD company payment method
- Very simple registration
- We stick to our word - if we say we will call you back, then we will!
- Exclusive vacancies
- Your own dedicated consultant with expert market knowledge
- Personalised CV service
- Comprehensive interview preparation
- Tailored and personal recruitment service moulded around you!
- Free CPD Funding (terms and conditions apply)
- Refer-a-friend bonus up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'