NHBC has a unique opportunity available for a Learning Management & HR System Administrator to join the Organisational Development team based Milton Keynes. You will join the team on a full time, permanent basis. We are offering a salary of £21,000 - £23,500 per annum (dependent on experience).
TheLearning Management & HR System Administrator Role
To provide a comprehensive system administrative support service to the HR and Organisational Development function covering a range of HR systems.
- Oversee the day-to day management of the Learning Management Systems (LMS) including alterations to courses, user accounts, content publishing, etc.
- To support the performance management process through the use of the performance management system, data input and extraction.
- Be the first point of contact for course booking and Learning Management System (LMS) queries, escalations and resolutions.
- Answering routine questions and queries from our internal and external customers.
- Booking and arranging training accommodation for delegates.
- Setting up training equipment to meet the facilitator’s requirements including; ensuring equipment is available and tested; supporting resources/materials are ordered available and delivered to the room/venue.
- Supporting the OD and HR team to plan and deliver events for staff in the use of the LMS and other HR systems.
- Providing excellent customer service, ensuring service levels are met.
- Maintaining and updating of accurate record systems, both electronic and paper, and provision of cost information and creating of regular statistics.
- To support the existing HR systems database administrator as required including covering for holidays and sickness
Our ideal Learning Management & HR System Administrator
- Must have previous experience in an administrative role supporting LMS and/or HR systems, together with good planning and organisation skills.
- Must be able to work proactively and on own initiative, with the ability to prioritise and produce quality work under pressure.
- Must understand the responsibilities associated with working with confidential information.
- Must take a positive attitude to handling queries and be able to adopt a pro-active and customer-focused approach.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must be numerate with good attention to detail.
- Must be able to provide accurate information in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in an OD function or other customer service environment is desirable.
In return, as our Learning Management & HR System Administrator, we offer the following benefits
The starting salary will be from £21,000 - £23,500 per annum. Please note salary on appointment will be dependent on experience.
- 6% Bonus.
- 25 days pa annual leave with additional days for long service.
- Pension scheme accredited to Pension Mark Plus standards (up to 10.5% of salary employer contribution) with life assurance of 4 x salary.
- Partially funded private medical insurance.
- Tax efficient childcare vouchers and cycle purchase scheme.
- High street discounts and preferential gym rates.
- Employee assistance programme
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as a Learning Management & HR System Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
NHBC is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities. We are a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science and Engineering) and the Women in Finance Charter. We value diversity, understand our inclusive culture helps our business maintain its competitive advantage and aim to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to complement our team.