Leadership and Talent Development Partner is needed to support the Head of Learning & Development.
This is an integral role and will build on our current management development strategy and foundations, offering inspirational learning and development solutions, which will develop our all our leadership population to grow and change themselves and deliver against our ambitious growth plans.
This role is about transforming people, transforming leaders and inspiring the executive and leadership team.
Drawing on your natural coaching style, you will work closely with our Head of Learning & Development and senior management to design & develop training plans and frameworks, enhance processes, manage budgets and deliver results. Ideally the successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role, and will be comfortable with design and delivery of solutions.
- Working across the business to identify training needs for white collar and blue collar employee's
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organisation's objectives
- Researching, conducting, and coordinating training
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, classroom sessions or coaching & mentoring
- Supporting with training new employees and managers on company policies and procedures.
- Supporting the talent management strategy, including creating an apprenticeship framework across the business
- Qualified to degree level or a Level 5 qualification in HR or L&D or a certified training qualification
- Management, development and talent training
- Designing and supplying a variety of training styles
- Succession planning
- Talent management
- Building relationships with external suppliers
- Working with L&D metrics, KPI's and budgets
- Managing stakeholders and influencing