Learning & Development Business Partner Rosyth
L&D Business Partner
based at Rosyth
Competitive Salary & Package
About the Role
Here at Babcock International we are looking to recruit an experienced Learning & Development professional into our team at Rosyth operating within our Marine Sector.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential as we have a complex network of stakeholders (both internal and corporately) that with their involvement can make our future learning solutions both 'fit for purpose' and future ready.
Ultimately you will help us succeed by training and developing our colleagues in both behavioural and technical competence.
Working with the Head of Talent and Transformation and the Technical Advisor your role will include creating and executing learning strategies, plans and solutions. Evaluating individual and organisational development needs. Implementing various learning methods using the 70-20-10 model (eg coaching, job-shadowing, online training). Designing and delivering e-learning courses, workshops and other interventions. Assessing the success of development plans and helping colleagues make the most of learning opportunities as well as measuring the return on investment for the company.
Managing L&D Administrators you will set up and monitor a best in class service to our customers whilst tracking budgets and ensuring best service from our training partners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, designing and implementing learning strategies and solutions in line with our People Plan
- Using technologies and internal social media to drive, communicate and deliver L&D solutions that deliver both technical and behavioural competence
- Creating and maintaining competence and training records on Success Factors and shaping future functionality requirements on LMS
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with suppliers and consultants
- Ensuring that tactical in year L&D requirements are planned, fit for purpose and delivered in the most efficient way to protect productivity and to optimize the budget
- Support the group cyclical activity, ie PDRs, Talent & Succession
- Manage L&D projects and solutions in an inclusive and collaborative manner, considering stakeholder outcomes and needs
- Manage L&D Administrators
What do I need to do the role?
- You will need proven experience as an L&D Business Partner or Manager, Training Manager of similar and be a self-starter and motivator
- Tenacious and able to positively challenge legacy approach and stimulate change through stakeholder engagement
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods and technologies
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues, key stakeholders (including Trade Unions) and Training Partners / Consultants
- Lastly, a professional certification would be a plus
What else do you need to know?
- You should hold or have the ability to obtain SC clearance
- We are happy to talk about flexible working, please ask about alternative patters of work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'