Halliwell Homes are looking for a Learning and Development Trainer to join the team based in Salford. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications).
Halliwell are a social enterprise that offers a clinically informed practice model and therapeutic programme encompassing educational, clinical and residential care services. Our objective is to enhance the psychological wellbeing of children within the ‘looked after children’ sector through our Restorative Parenting Recovery Programme.
The Trainer will provide support to practice team members and will work within the Human Resources Department reporting to the Learning and Development Manager. The post holder will be supporting with the delivery of Halliwell Homes’ Restorative Parenting programme ensuring that there are sufficient suitably qualified and competent staff within the organisation.
The Learning and Development Trainer Role
The Trainer will help shape the way in which new members are welcomed through to becoming established and valued members of Halliwell, helping them to develop an understanding of Restorative Parenting and Halliwell’s social purpose of providing the highest quality therapeutic care to children who have suffered complex trauma.
In return we offer across our workforce excellent training opportunities up to post-graduate level, a rewarding working environment, job satisfaction and the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children in the looked after sector.
Skills & Experience required by our Learning and Development Trainer
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C in English and Maths
- Coaching and Mentoring Qualification or a willingness to train towards a qualification
- Extensive experience mentoring and assessing members of staff / learners to complete training qualifications
- Experience of working in a residential childcare environment (ideally therapeutically led)
- Conduct and contribute to quality assurance practices
- Designing and writing training material / resources and also delivering inspirational training to a wide range of learners
- Delivering and evaluating effective and efficient training programmes
- Implementing a wide range of teaching and learning centred learning strategies that ensure progression for all learners
- Ability to support learners at all stages of the learning cycle from initial meeting to completion of development programme and further learning
- Demonstrated ability to support the career development of others
- Good standard and working knowledge of ICT and Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
If you would like to join us as our Learning and Development Trainer, please click ‘apply’ today– we’d love to hear from you!
Halliwell is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) Disclosure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'