An opportunity has arisen for an L&D delivery specialist to work with our teams across Norfolk. Based in our offices in Norwich city centre this opportunity will see you deliver classroom training & coaching on critical business areas such as sales, digital media, leadership and induction as part of our blended learning program.
An exciting part of this role is training our people and bringing them up to speed with everything digital media has to offer our customers. You need to be pretty savvy with regard to social media, SEO, content marketing, programmatic & mobile marketing, examples of just some of the digital options that are transforming our industry. Perhaps you have previously sold digital or have a digital media background either way the successful candidate will excel in this area.
As well as classroom and webinar delivery you will also be picking up individual needs and meeting them for specific coaching / mentoring and 1-1 support. You will work closely with sales managers to update them on team and individual performance, give feedback on sessions and run leadership workshops and coaching sessions as required. It’s important that the training provided leads to improved performance and impact so follow-up and communication with managers to ensure this is vital.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Present deliver high quality training interventions in Norfolk & the wider business
- Deliver personal one on one coaching sessions
- Confidently lead classroom training interventions and inductions
- Challenge, train and update the business with on-going digital knowledge
- Work with managers and L&D team to learn current material quickly and deliver high quality classroom training
- Carry out ongoing self learning to keep up to date with digital and wider industry trends
- Promote the values of Archant and through behaviour and example.
- Understand the principles of 70/20/10 learning and apply these in all relevant training
- Meet with other relevant stakeholders, including commercial heads, to ensure training is meeting business needs
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
• Salary range £30,000 - £36,000
• Car allowance, laptop and phone
• Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Free weekly & monthly publications
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Archant Gold - matched charity fund raising
• Give as You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
• Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs - content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning 'New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history - just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
* We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
* Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 40 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
* There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
* Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
* Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
* We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
- Digital Marketing
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Training
- Blended Learning