Hudson are delighted to be partnering with this market leading business in Maidenhead, Berkshire to recruit a brand new role. They are looking for an ambitious Learning and Development Specialist to join their expanding team. Reporting the L&D Manager, the role will be responsible for designing and delivering a range of learning and development programmes across the business.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Evaluating Learning and Development needs for employees and providing effective solutions
- Managing the company induction programme
- Providing direction, guidance and support to managers in developing employee development frameworks
- Maintaining and reporting on training records for all departments
- As a member of the wider HR team, you will also be involved in general HR activity and projects as required
The suitable candidate will have a proven track record in the design and delivery of value add programmes and ideally hold relevant HR or professional certifications. You will be able to interact well at all levels in the business, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and be proficient with MS Office. The role will suit someone who is used to working in a fast paced international business.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.