RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Manager for their respected client based in Lincoln.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Your role as the Learning & Development Manager is to manage the delivery of the internal learning and development needs of all staff.
Responsibilities of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Develop and maintain systems and processes to ensure that learning needs are identified and met.
- Lead, develop and evaluate a comprehensive in-house programme to meet the end-to-end training needs of all staff.
- Work with the wider HR team to develop and maintain systems and processes to establish and maintain effective training records.
- Establish an ongoing process of review and development of training to best represent business needs and company values.
- Analyse and act on information to proactively manage agreed targets, standards, training activity reports and action plans for all learning & development activity.
- Report to the Head of People Services via regular reporting and update review meetings to ensure that KPI's including budgets are met.
- Work in conjunction with the Leadership Team to create a long term strategic training and development plan.
- Lead on the production of learning and development policy, standards and guidelines, taking into account current legislation, recommendations and future direction of the company.
- Plan, coordinate, design and deliver training sessions using presentations, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Ensure the company is constantly developing standards and levels of service by monitoring and evaluating through quality audits.
- Support and develop the management team to grow the confidence and competence of all personnel.
- Take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Attend relevant training courses, workshops, meetings and seminars as required.
Skills/Requirements of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Five years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in training and developing staff at all levels with specific experience of coaching managers in line management responsibilities.
- Experience of designing and implementing an end-to-end training and development strategy.
- Proven record of effective personnel training and development.
- Ability to initiate organisational change without compromising operational output.
- IT literate and a competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in the creation of engaging presentation content.
- Relaxed and confident leadership style.
- Highly motivated and target/KPI drive.
- Experience of managing training records and creating reports.
- Ability to analyse training data to identify trends and propose appropriate actions.
- Driving licence and use of a car for business.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.