My client is recruiting for an experienced Leakage Technician in the Manchester area who will be responsible for the day to day leak detection activities in order to meet leakage targets as defined by the client.
The Leakage Technicians main responsibilities will be the following:
- To undertake a detailed survey to identify the type and location of water leakage
- Assist repair gangs by providing leak detection services
- ¢Undertake survey work/project work not normally associated with day-to-day leak detection
- Carry out adequate and accurate completion of all paperwork (including time sheets, survey forms, leak details) and other duties as required
- Step Testing experience would be preferred but not essential
Must have experience and knowledge of leakage detection methodologies.
The successful candidate must be proficient in the use of leakage detection equipment, including a correlator, pipe tracer, ground microphone and listening stick.
Must have experience of working within a leakage detection role or similar within the water industry.
A valid Streetworks and Water Hygiene certificate would be advantageous however, full renewal will be given.
You are required to drive for the role and must hold a full and valid driving licence.
Excellent rates of pay!!
If you are interested in applying for this position then click the 'apply now' button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven'€t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.