Our client is a premier boutique consultancy addressing leadership strategy for a range of businesses and organisations. Through important research in behavioural science and the production of creative solutions, they work to promote the people agenda.
This renowned leadership consultancy is looking to add an analyst to their research team. As a member of this productive team, you will work on a range of projects from evaluating company culture change to analysing leadership initiatives. Working as part of a small team, you will be exposed to key industry insights early on.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative research into culture, behaviour and leadership
- Work alongside client teams to solve talent issues
- Conduct evaluations and emphasise the story behind the analysis
- Gather data on industry trends to aid business development
- A 2.1 or higher from a top university, ideally in Psychology/ Anthropology/ Organisational Behaviour or similar
- 1-3 years experience in a similar data or research based environment
- A good grasp of Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups)
- A demonstrable interest in psychology
If you'd like to find out more, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job