A prestigious global consultancy has an opportunity for Senior Talent & Leadership Consultants to join their London based team. Salaries range from £45,000 up to £90,000 plus benefits, depending on experience.
Successful candidates will be responsible for working with top-tier corporate clients at executive level, to gain an insight into their individual, team and organisational cultures and develop interventions that drive organisational change.
- Managing and developing executive level client relationships, providing support to address key challenges across their entire people agenda.
- Conducting in-depth assessments of individuals and groups, providing leadership coaching and succession planning and helping to embed necessary values and culture for business success.
- Engaging network on a regular basis to identify potential business opportunities.
- Contributing to thought leadership activities.
- Post-graduate qualification in a psychology related discipline and will ideally be Level A and B qualified with experience of using a range of psychometric tools.
- Will have experience in one or more of the following: executive coaching, talent assessment, talent management, leadership strategy and development and culture change.
- Strong commercial insight and ideally will have worked with executive level stakeholders in large organisations.
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Executive Coaching
- Talent Management