£24-28k depending on experience.
Redwood search are recruiting for our clients who are a world leader in their industry who are looking for an experienced Lead Test Analyst to join their Worcester based clients.
- Devise and implement test strategy, estimates, and test plans based on acceptance criteria
- Run manual and automated technical tests
- Track and document all testing defects
- Provide accurate and timely test status reports to internal and external stakeholders, from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Help maintain a full suite of testing hardware
- Help develop best practice and introduce new tools/techniques to improve test coverage, reduce testing time and improve defect identification
- Mentor test apprentices
- Participate in the design and development of test automation
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a full-time testing role, ideally in a software environment
- Strong testing experience
- Understanding of the full Software Development and Testing Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, operating systems and server environments
- Knowledge of Android and iOS platforms
- Familiar with any scripting languages
- Knowledge of test automation development
- Knowledge of web development
- Experience of Agile and traditional software development project methodologies.
- Experience of accessibility testing
- Experience of usability testing
2.1/1st Class Degree in IT discipline
ISEB / ISTQB software testing certification is desirable.
23 days of annual leave every year in addition to being closed over the Christmas period, great benefits including pension and fitness events.
Please contact Emma at Redwood Search for further details
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!