What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with access to C-level executives and critical business priorities. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, including top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
The Lead Qualifying Specialist will work closely with the Marketing and Event organizations. This exciting new role will help drive revenue for Gartner Research and will partner with the Research Sales organization.
What you’ll do:
- Research and uncover new leads: identify best sources of leads and prioritize based on title and role, previous activities, webinars, events and current initiatives.
- Execute email outreach and make outbound telephone sales calls to qualify leads and set appointments for Research Account Executives (RAE).
- Play a significant role in qualifying the leads and set appointments for either phone or face-to-face meetings with RAEs.
- Route leads to appropriate RAE in respective territory and provide background on client needs/expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast pace, and collaborative environment.
- High integrity and performing individual that is able to meet goals and monthly quotas.
- Individual that thrives in a competitive, goal setting, and rewarding environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and overcome objections.
- In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a fast growing company with
- rapid advancement, Gartner SMB associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
- Excelling financially for your work with competitive base + bonus compensation structure
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year.
- Impacting organization’s most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job