Senior/ Lead QA
Location: Oxford Circus
Perm up to £80K / Contract £400 PD
Vertex IT Solutions is working exclusively with a Healthcare Start Up who have exploited a gap in market. This organisation is at early stages of its growth and we are trusted with finding the first member of the QA Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to shape the direction and strategy of all the quality assurance processes.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck into problems, while also being able to step back and see the bigger picture.
- Evangelise automated testing best practices and ensure that they are put in place
- Ensure that teams take responsibility for the quality of the software they release, and ensure that their test coverage is always as high as possible
- Ensure that bugs and issues are captured accurately and work with Product Managers to triage and prioritise them appropriately
- Help to create an open, transparent, supportive culture of continuous improvement to ensure that lessons are learned and processes improved whenever necessary.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced with UI test automation
- Experienced with performance, regression and load testing
- Experienced with API, database and integration testing
- Experienced with testing across multiple mobile devices, technology stacks and web-browser front-ends
- Experience of putting in place testing best practices, new innovations and established techniques
- Experienced in defining and delivering high-quality software
- Experienced in test design and test strategy development
- A strong leader and clear communicator - you ensure that teams collaborate to deliver the best quality software
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch asap.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job