OurLeeds Hospital currently has an opportunity for a Lead Nurse in Infection Prevention and Control.
As Lead Nurse – Infection Prevention and Control you’ll be joining a highly energised multidisciplinary team, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience across a range of specialties and levels of complexity.
In this role you’ll have autonomy to utilise your acquired expertise and skills to make decisions that will ensure the delivery excellent patient care. The work is exciting, varied and challenging, the multiple specialities will enable you to develop new skills and grow. We actively support you to be the best you can be in your role while also offering opportunities to progress.
We want our team members to feel motivated and rewarded. So we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits, including free gym membership. We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.’
About Leeds Hospital
Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, based in the heart of the city, is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The CQC highlighted that patient care was at the heart of the service and this is testimony to the commitment, skill and pride of the team at the hospital.
Our highly successful, purpose-built hospital, deals with complex surgery and a vast range of specialities involving some 300 consultants. There are 80 bedrooms, an 8 bed Level 3 critical care unit and 6 theatres (2 Stryker laparoscopic and 2 laminar flow). These facilities, and high standards of care, make us one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the area. Our staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive, headed by a caring and effective management team. We’re close to the city centre and central railway station.
The successful applicant will be the lead for infection prevention and control within Nuffield Health Leeds hospital. The role requires the post holder to:
- Work autonomously within all departments, offering advice and support to the clinical team.
- Liaise withthe lead microbiologist and support the Matron as the DIPC with your specialist knowledge.
- Manage the infection prevention audit schedule and lead the infection prevention link team.
- Carry out investigations and root cause analysisand assist heads of department in carrying out action plans and improving best practice.
- Assist in policy development and provide support to the central team.
- Produce an annual Infection Prevention programmeand provide face to face teaching to the clinical and non-clinical team.
- Your expertise will be required to assist the matronin facilitating and coordinating the quality assurance review and produce the annual Infection Preventionreport.
We are looking for candidates with the following criteria:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an infection prevention role
- Candidates will have a recognised qualification in infection prevention at degree level.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location - Leeds Hospital
Weekly Hours - 37.5 hours
Full-time Permanent Contract(Part-time hours can be considered)
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'