*Athona Recruitment is currently looking for a Lead Interventional Radiographer *
The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for a permanent contract position, within an outstanding Trust located in the East of England.
Requirements include: At least 2 years working in a role dedicated to intervention within the country that you reside. Must have DCR Radiography or BSC & HCPC registration
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of PACS and Radiology Information systems.
- IR(ME)R regulations
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with ability to influence patients
- Well-developed interpersonal skills able to influence team working and training.
- Effective listening skills
- Complete finisher
- Attention to detail
- Plans and prioritises own patient workload under pressure
- Coordinates workflow operationally, providing advice and troubleshooting
- Demonstrates a commitment to service improvement
- Enthusiasm and ability to motivate
- Team working
- Ability to deal with distraught and upset patients and relatives.
Athona Recruitment provides professional recruitment solutions for allied health professionals, nurses and doctors and is an approved supplier to the NHS and private sector. We're also part of the HTE, CPP and Crown Commercial Services (CCS) frameworks. Successfully being a part of these frameworks means you are guaranteed to receive access to positions through Athona before anyone else.
Are you based overseas and looking for a new position in the UK? Timing not right for you, but want to recommend a colleague, friend or even a family member who is? Then why not take advantage of our excellent referral scheme.
Get in touch with the team today by contacting us on .
- Interventional Radiographer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job