Lead Generator (Part Time) - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£18,000 - £21,000
A reputable Insurance Organisation are looking to recruit for an exciting new position which will play a key element to the growth of the business.
This role is strategically important to the business and requires somebody with a positive attitude and the ability to make appointments for their Sales Representatives.
The Insurance organisation is a well-known household name and has a reputation for high levels of service and expertise.
Activity for this role will include:
- Make contact with prospective customers and build rapport
- Understand their brand proposition and establishing relationships with prospective clients
- Generate new business appointments
- Identify, analyse and collate data relating to existing customers
- Cross sell optional extras to new and existing clients
- Understand competition within the sectors against other Insurers
- Research and understand issues within the sectors
- Maintain and develop the prospect databases
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Excellent level of confidence on the telephone and ability to establish relationships
- Ability to convey a professional and confident image
- Results orientated attitude, with the ability to cope with rejection
- Track record of making good contact with prospects and rapport building
- Ability to hit targets set
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with database software, predominantly Excel
This is a part time position and our Client are looking for candidates to work 20 hours spread across 5 days, although there may be flexibility with this should it be required.
You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English - Please note that Certificates will need to be provided.
Applicants need a full driving licence.
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation