Lead Data Administrator / Data Manager
6 month FTC
Our client is seeking Lead Data Administrator / Data Manager to assist with a major IT implementation project to maintain master data and administer IT interfaces. This is an opportunity to be involved in a significant IT project.
The role involves
- Managing a small team of Data Administrators
- Organising work and ensuring deadlines are met
- Problem solving and
- Working in conjunction with managers and senior leader
- Undertaking IT systems data entry
- Administering IT system interfaces
- Analysing data using Excel to inform data administration.
- Previous experience of leading a small team
- Advanced Excel skills - must be able to use Pivot Tables
- SQL or ETL or SSIS or VBA
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to use initiative and to work as part of a team.
- Excellent keyboard skills and good attention to detail.
- You will require fast and accurate data entry skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job