Role: Language Quality Member - German
Team: Quality Team - CC Service Delivery
Where is it based: Leavesden, North Watford
Hours: 37.5 hours a week. Your hours of work will be shift based from Monday to Sunday 6am-Midnight
The Story so far…
ASOS burst on to the scene in 2000 and hasn’t looked back. We are the UK’s number one fashion and beauty destination, and as a recent survey showed, we are the second most visited fashion website on the planet. We ship to over 190 countries and also have specific sites targeting the USA, French and German, Italian and Australian markets. With much excitement we opened our office in Sydney in January 2012 and New York in September 2012, France and Germany following soon after. This is all part of our strategy, which we call ASOS Future.
Our ambition is to be the world’s no.1 online fashion brand for 20-somethings, having set ourselves a target to reach £3bn annual sales by 2020. Therefore it is really important to us that we continue to attract top talent across the globe to help us realise our goals.
The Quality Team in Customer Care are responsibility for the global calibration and scoring of all CC advisors across our 24/7 estate, covering multiple teams, skills, channels and languages. The team score and feedback all quality scoring on a weekly basis to the Operations Team Leaders. This forms part of the weekly balanced score card that formalises the advisors performance management. The Quality team ensures that all scoring and feedback is consistent across the operation and reflects the competency levels required to support our teams whilst ensuring that our service levels support our customer demands and resolution requirements.
The purpose of work is to ensure there is consistency in the way quality is scored across the global estate. Main objective is to score emails across different channels using our internal evaluation process as well as reviewing our customer's feedback which will come from our C-SAT responses. You will review a percentage of queries marked across the global estate and will work to provide feedback to the operation, training and processes.
You will work to have a positive impact on our customer and advisor experience so that ultimately our C-SAT and NPS scores increase. You will be scoring using the following competencies: issue diagnosis, issue resolution, next issue avoidance, language and product knowledge.
Language Quality Member Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- To score responses across each channel and market to an internal competency scheme.
- To review responses in German and provide feedback in English
- To give our Customer Care operation developmental and motivational feedback to ensure that we’re giving our customers a best in class service.
- Compare our internal quality evaluation to the customer’s external evaluation and document actions.
- To create a feedback form for each advisor providing continuous coaching to help them deliver excellent service to our customers.
- To evaluate Customer Care Advisors’ performance in a confidential and professional manner.
- Identify training needs or process changes to improve the customer or advisor experience and to share with Team Leader
- To think creatively about how to support the operation to drive our CSAT and NPS scores.
- To communicate key trends with stakeholders to ensure that we’re constantly improving.
We are passionate about our people; they’re the future of our business, which is why we invest time and effort in recruiting the perfect match! Our employees are passionate about ASOS.com, their role and the overall success of the company. We are all motivated to drive our own success and achieve individual objectives. Communication is key to any role here as our employees continually build relationships with our customers and at all levels across the business.
We’re fast paced, so all employees need to be able to adapt to change pretty quickly, be enthused and excited about what’s around the corner for us.
ASOS is a company that is trail-blazing across the globe and has an expanding and loyal set of customers that expect an excellent shopping experience.
The right behaviours are really important to us and anyone we employ. The Quality Language Member:
- needs to be passionate about customers and getting it right for them first time
- can thrive in an environment that is fast paced, and always changing and evolving
- is confident in making decisions
- takes a professional and committed approach to work
- gets involved and contributes with feedback and ideas to continuously improve things
Some key skills that you need…
- Brilliant judgement and confident in making decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience in a Customer Care role would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work in a team and speak up in team activities
- Customer Service