Competitive Basic Salary TO £60K OTE (Uncapped Commission) - Career progression
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
- To generate revenue for the Company and to operate profitably in accordance with the agreed budgets.
- To generate fee income on the acquisition of land on behalf of all sectors of the development industry.
- To generate fee income on the disposal of land on behalf of land owners of the private and public sector.
- Secure new homes sales instructions from the developer industry at advantageous and profitable terms
- in line with the Company requirements.
- To ensure that the legislative measures affecting Estate Agency, Financial Services and Health and Safety
- at Work are fully complied with.
- To create an excellent working relationship with a broad number of developers, land owners and influential
- people to maximise the Company’s position.
- Managing and controlling the costings within approved budget levels.
- As a Land Manager you will need to have previous experience of being a Land Manager, preferably in the same area or close by, and have current local market knowledge
- We will offer a very competitive salary and benefit package, personal development, ongoing training and career progression.
- To be considered for this role, you will need to have a proven track record as a Land Manager and enjoy going that extra mile!
- Required to broker the sale and acquisition of residential land within the house building industry through unconditional and conditional contracts and Options which will ultimately lead to new house sales through our residential network.
- Experience required from a land agency or a land buying background would be preferable or other similar commercial role in the property business.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job